girls weekend
Ok, so it seems that the earlier we do this weekend, the better. I'm going to throw out the first weekend in August...Aug 3-5th. How does this work for everyone?? Also, since Heather use to travel so much, she can sometimes get good rates at certain hotels...she's going to check it out and let us know. I looked at Las Rocas and they have no rooms available on the weekends in June, July or August :( I looked at house/condo rentals in Puerto Nuevo too. Check out these two places...(This one looks pretty cool!) or (place #2). Both places would be about $600 for 3 nights...pretty cheap! They're gonna let me know if/when they're available.
Or, if we can get enough people, we could look into renting a house in Palm Springs...can you still get that awesome deal at that hotel in PS Hol? I'd do that again...this time, I promise not to be sick...I can't miss the bar scene there again!
<< Home