Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

OK, so I was just at the mall and someone asked me how far apart my babies were going to be. So I told her that actually I was still pregnant with Amanda's twin, because somehow the other baby was younger. So then I told her that it was a boy and we were going to name him Boston because we really liked the song Amanda by Boston and when we didn't know that we were actually having twins we had chosen Amanda as the name for our baby. So we thought it was fitting to name the boy Boston. So then I told her that he was due next month, and then our family would be complete. So now I am afraid to go back and shop in any section but the maternity section of Macy's. Is that enough support for you Les?