Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Friday, June 8, 2007

re: Leslie "gas" issue

Ok, since Holly asked, I'll share a little story with you. First, let me start with this, I've ALWAYS had issues with "gas". Some have it, others don't. If you don't, please don't judge those that do. We can't help it and it isn't pleasant. ;) Anyway, when I was in Middle School, I went to visit Josey and Molly in Colorado Springs. Well, the mixture of too many diet cokes and the high altitude really did some amazing things to my system. One day, we did a road trip to watch some Shriner Rodeo (Shriner= old guys riding donkeys in formation) with Jo, Mol and their mom & dad. Long story short, I couldn't stop burping and it ended with me crying from embarrassment and painful gas, Josey and Molly being totally disturbed/shocked by the abundance and their parents being quite sure that they shouldn't ever invite me back to Colorado. Josey and Molly - your free to elaborate :)