Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

See Hol, I think that your father's/mother's day theory works for the typical family where the dad's off working all day and the mom's left to watch the kids. But here at the Hess household, dad's around equally. So, I can't really present that one unfortunately :( I think for you guys it's good and valid.

Ok, so has anyone else had a "bad" experience with toilet lid locks? We put them on both toilets last week and I just knew I was in trouble. You see, I typically wait until it's a pee emergency before I head for the can. So, last night I was doing about a million things and then finally headed for the bathroom with t minus 2 seconds before pee let down. Forgetting that the lid locks were in place, I panicked and couldn't get it off! Long story short...I peed my pants girls. Just a little, but it was enough to shame me.

Boy, my life's just getting cooler and cooler...