Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sydney ROCKS!

Ok, I don't even know this Sydney girl and I love her :) How old is she? That is seriously sooo cute Michelle. Ava just draws people to her...she's gonna be a leader for sure.

Mitch- we LOVE the dual fan you gave us, we put it in Wy's room and he stays so nice and cool. We haven't plugged in "the beast" yet, but summers heat stands no chance in our house! Thanks!

Ok girls we have Mexico officially on the table... any thoughts??? We've stayed at Las Rocas too and it's nice. Takes about 1 hour across the border. We'd probably all have to meet up and then take 1-2 cars over. Nikki lives down in SD, so we could meet at her place, I'm sure.

Ok, so let's continue discussing...