Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We've officially relocated to Fresno. Yeah...but moving sucks! I have so many bruises and I can't find my purses. I'm the crazy purse lady who has a different purse to match every outfit, and I couldn't find my pink purse this morning so I had to completely change what I was going to wear. I hope this isn't some precursor to how crazy my kid will turn out. Scary!

So listen to this cute story. Sydney s a little girl at day care who recently became a big sister. She's very "mothering" to the other kids, but has really taken to Ava because she is the youngest in the class. They only take one nap a day, which Ava struggles with, and consequently she has a hard time falling asleep. Sydney has recently started to push her bed right up to Ava's and then rubs her back until she falls asleep. And then when Ava gets fussy during the day, Sydney will go to Ava, hold her hand, and lead her to a quiet spot. Too cute, right? Now if I could just get Ava to punch the boys who bite her, day care will be awesome. I think Wy is the only boy Ava really likes.

Saw Pirates of the Caribbean this past weekend. I'd recommend seeing it (if you liked the first 2 films) but make sure to stay until after the credits...it's got a good ending.