Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yay!

Look at all my buddies posting...awwwww :) See, this is fun, right? The poo game is rather intriguing (I think Janice might veto though!), thanks Mer! Also, painting the pottery thing is super cool for Dad's Day...how do you do that with a 1 year old though??? That's a totally scary thought, Wylie in a pottery store...might be expensive, what with all the broken stuff. Isn't Amanda's swim pic soooo cute???? And, we're so glad you're here Michelle. Did you see the post I did (very first post) of who everyone is? Look in the archives if you don't see it :) I put in the pic of you at Ava's bday party...if you want to change it, just send me a new one.

Ok, I'm off to bed...sweet dreams!