Thinking of naming our next child Roseola...
So, roseola totally sucks... and there's nothing doctors can prescribe to treat it as it's a virus. So, you just have to endure a super cranky child and treat the fever. Wy's rash kind of migrated onto his stomach, neck and back today and I've been assured that it should be gone in a day or two.
As for Stampy, we have to take him to a vet surgeon up in LA tomorrow morning and they're going to operate to remove his inflamed salivary duct (under the chin), then I go to pick him up on Wednesday. Should cost around $2,000 (on top of the $1000 previously spent). This cat is expensive, but we love him! Think good thoughts for him...
Eric's driving up to Aptos from Wednesday to Friday, so I get a sick kid and cat by myself :( Luckily, Merdi and Holly are in town soon after :)
Ok, woe is me...you get it!
<< Home