Girls Weekend Stuff
Hiya!
Ok, just took a look at google maps and it looks like the drive from here in Aptos to PS is about 7 hrs. We're going to stop off in Bakersfield and pick up Michelle, which is on the way. So, I think that if Mer, Josey and I leave Aptos by 9am, that puts us in Bakersfield at about 1pm and in PS around 4pm. This way, hopefully we'll beat some traffic. Does this sound good Mer and Jo?
Heather, have you talked with Kara?
Holly, I think you and Heather have it all figured out with getting to PS together...can us Nor Cal girls check in before you get there (I think we'll be there a couple of hours before you guys get there)?
Jo, I checked with the hotel and although it's only about a 10 mile taxi ride, it costs about $40 to go from the hotel to the airport (takes about 30 minutes). They don't offer a shuttle either :( So, I can drive you to the airport early on Sunday no problem, I'll probably be up anyway :)
We have dinner reservations at 8pm, so hopefully we can all be settled in beforehand :)
I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and having fun...oh, and did I mention getting a good night sleep?
:)Les
<< Home