Girls' Weekend Ruled!
When everyone I now asked me how our Girls' weekend was - I simply said "we laughed a lot." There's nothing like a group of good friends. They write books about it! I need everyone to know that I am still high from that seriously good shit they pumped into the air at that spa! I am not the same person I was before that weekend. I am happier. Thank you everyone for such a great time. I appreciated being able to spend a little more q.t. with each of you individually. Heather the drive in was great; thanks for the conversation and for starting our "car audiobook club for two!" And Josey, my love, sleeping with you was so special; I think all the patting before sleep-sleep was really helpful. I appreciate you. And even though I didn't get the shrimp in the eye (I got lucky and got slammed between my boobs) I'd go back there again. I don't have anything else to say. Blog another day. Did I mention Girls' Weekend ruled?!!!
<< Home