Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hol- It is too cool that you've made your kids costumes for so long! I've always wanted to learn to sew...never quite gotten around to it. Om pa Loom pas would be hilarious, would you and Kurt dress up too :)

Pretty sure that Johnny was the blond "bad boy" from Karate Kid...remember, "sweep the leg Johnny!"? Can't remember Ralph Machios (sp?) characters name. That was a good movie...Jen saw it the other day and says that it holds up over time too.

I got my first bout of homesickness last night. This is a really pretty time of year down in SC (ok, not AS pretty as NC, but you know what I mean). Eric and I started reminiscing about past holiday seasons down south and I really started missing it (the crisp weather, Heather and Ryan coming over to play cards, etc). Anyway, gotta get over it. :)

Weekend plans?