Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I got to hold (finally) Ishaan yesterday...omg, he was sooo small. I haven't held a newborn, since Wylie I think. He is sooo cute!

My sciatic nerve in my leg has gotten really bad lately...makes me feel old. I have an acupuncture appt next week, so hopefully that helps. Have any of you girls had this problem, or know anyone who's delt with it? Jen's friend Ann told me a couple of things to ease the pain, but I'm open to trying basically anything at this point.

What's everyone's baby dressing up for Halloween? Wy's either a chicken or a skeleton...depends on his willingness to be dressed up :) If he throws a fit, I'm putting him in the skeleton pj's and we're calling him Johnny (from Karate Kid)...he has an uncanny resemblance.

Ok, hope everyone's well...post people!