Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jen- Let's just promise that if one of our boys wins the Gap cutest baby contest, we'll split the winnings ;)

Heath - I'll pass on your congrats to Broneeto

Hol - I'm starting to see what you mean about the c-section thing... No word from Kara yet, I've left 5 messages now and you and Heather have emailed, so I think she knows that we're concerned...hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Mol - We'll definitely count you in for PS2008??? :)

Jo - Thanks so much for the cute Halloween light show for Wy...Lucky Wylie and Eric will get to witness my "rad" light show dance in the near future!

Saw Pans Labyrinth and HATED it! It was so scary and depressing. The acting was amazing, but not worth the creeped out feeling I've had for the past 3 days!

Anyone seen any good flics lately?