Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Friday, December 28, 2007

We are loco in CA




Feliz Navidad!
We had a non-traditional Christmas at our house. We ended up having carnitas, enchiladas, rice, beans and 14 people at our house on Christmas! Hence the sombreros. It's was enough to drive us "nuts" which is what we saw trying to pay his parking in San Francisco a couple of days after Christmas. He was struggling to get his credit card and ticket into the machine. I helped out and took a picture. He proceeded to get in the elevator with us. I have never seen the look on Emily's face that she had when a can of giant nuts stepped on the elevator, she was actually scared. I explained the situation to her and we all have not stopped talking or giggling about it since. It was probably the highlight of the holiday season. Gotta love San Fran. Hope you all had fun too - on to 2008!