Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Does Anyone Remember Me????


Hi guys,

I have been blog neglectful, and I don't really even have a very good reason like having a baby (Congrats Jen, he's a cutie)! I have just been doing my thing--working, taking care of the kid, doing the holidays--ya know. We unfortunatley had a lot of sickness for the holiday season, and I had crazy work stuff. So, anyway. I am back. The only relatively exciting news is that Amanda looks like she is actually going to walk. Yes, she has been a little bit slow, but she took her first steps on New Year's Eve. She apparently was overachieving on her goal to walk in 2008 by starting a day early--like mother, like daughter! I am including a "first spaghetti" pic for everyone's enjoyment. Hopefully it will work--I really am not so good at this.