Wow I have missed A LOT
Boy, I seem to keep forgetting that I should log on and see what is up with you guys!!!! I think it is because the only real time I get to be on the computer is when I am at work (thanks to my husband). Anyway, when I am at work, I tend to work, unless it is like today when I do anything but work.
I seemed to have missed out on age crises, TV guide listings, monotonous daily routines, crazy children and obsessive/stalking behavior. It was all totally hilarious to read!!! Here are some related entries from me:
1) Monotonous daily schedule
3:30-4:00 am- woken at some point by something ranging from whining to blood curdling screams until someone (usually me) gets up and gives 16-month old who really should be sleeping through the night a bottle
4:00 to 5:15 am-lay in bed listening to whimpering and whining from baby and snoring from husband until alarm goes off (5:15, when the baby promptly falls fast asleep)
5:15-6:00 am -take shower with eyes shut and occasionally almost fall because of the falling asleep while standing up twitch which occurs repeatedly for about 10 minutes, put on make up, dry hair, etc before waking up lazy, snoring husband at 6:00
6:15-6:30 am- repeatedly telling lazy snoring husband to wake up while I pack my lunch and breakfast
6:30-6:45 am-whining crying husband finally leaves for work, and baby wakes up whining and crying as well
6:45-7:00 am- hand to hand combat with baby while trying to get me dressed, her dressed, all of our stuff out to the car
7:00-7:05 am - tantrum (usually just the baby, but sometimes me too) while we get into the car
7:05-7:20 am-drive to daycare while stuffing breakfast into my mouth
7:20-7:25 am- daycare sign in and tantrum (usually just the baby)
7:25-8:00 am -drive to work while fantasizing about how things were when I lived by myself with no husband, no baby and only two cats only to arrive at work to be bossed around by the MAN
2) TV programs (much more fun)
Millionaire Matchmaker
Cashmere Mafia
Real Housewives of O.C.--Jo, tell Matt he sucks
The Good Night Show (PBS Rocks, not)
3) Crazy children
Let's go change your pants. "NO"
Let's go get dressed. "NO"
Can you come and play in the kitchen with mommy? "NO"
Can mommy please go to the bathroom? "NO"
Do you want a cookie? "NO"
Do you want a pony? "NO"
You get the picture
<< Home