All Right, All Right....
I admit it, I used to love Jon. However, before jon was Jack Wagner, I am surprised that you people who think you know me so well have forgotten that...ALL I NEED IS JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME TO BE SURE WHAT I FEEL. IS IT ALL IN MY MIND CUZ IT SEEMS SO HARD TO BELIEVE, THAT YOU'RE ALL I NEED. NO STARS ARE OUT TONIGHT, BUT WE'RE SHINNING OUR OWN LIGHT........ Yes, I admit I knew all of the songs on his ONE album by heart, and not by heart like Les would know them (because that would mean that I really had no idea what any of the words were). However, as I have aged I have forgotten about those pretty boys and now love Patrick Dempsy. I keep hoping that he will realize that having twins sucks and will leave the wife "he loves so completely" (whatever) to find me. That is one hot man with good hair!!!!
Mer---come on, really?
Les--I am glad this has become a sick obsession because I can't read the blog without peeing myself!!!
<< Home