Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Blog is ALIVE!

So, we just got back from So Cal and are sooo happy to be home. Our trip was great; Wylie slept really well and even took naps, we got to hang with Auntie Heather and Wy loved his grandpa's house. Just like you said Jo, it get's easier as they get older (we hadn't traveled with Wy in almost a year!). I've had this wicked sore throat for the last week. It totally sucks and by the end of the day, I can barely talk. Started antibiotics today, so hopefully this misery ends soon.

Mol: I'm with Jo, during the colder months I'd stay away from the plague-meister (cousin or not)...it's no fun passing around plague after plague. How was your weekend?

Jo: When are you going to Hawaii? Sounds great, you deserve it!

Mer: Thanks so much for checking in on the kitties and the house...will you be around this week?

Jen: Playdate with Asher, Bro and Wylie on Tuesday!

Holly: Sunday still on?

Heather: Wylie misses his Auntie already!

Ok, gots to go unpack...glad to see people using the blog :)