Blogmeister here :)
Mol-So cool you got a break from the little heathen...err...I mean, angel :) Sleeping in is the BEST! I think a little dose of no-sleep is good for the gparents, helps them have empathy for your situation. How's work going?
Jo-Let's chit chat about u and Emmers coming for a visit when you feel better...COLDS SUCK!!!
Jen-Wow, you're totally right...looks like them now, just a lot squishier (ie. less functional, more amoeba like). Here's a comparable pic of the boys now...
So, I'm making an appt with the ears/nose/throat people to see what the f*ck is wrong with my throat. The sore throat is gone, but it feels like something is stuck in my throat...constantly. I'm also tired ALL THE TIME. After much investigation (ie. fingering my uvula and throat), I felt like I should just suck it up and go see a doctor...
Anyway, hope everyone is well, or at least on the road to getting well...happy almost Easter!
<< Home