Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Butthead

I can't believe you are going to Hawaii. I am so jealous!!!!

Thanks for the support on the sickness thing! I just get so mad, because everytime Amanda and Jack are around each other, I get a call within the next two days with Cori saying, "well, we just got back from the doctor with Jack and he has ........ Just wanted to let you know in case Amanda starts acting weird." The sicknesses have ranged from terrible ear infections to croup to RSV. This last time I was really not nice to her on the phone and felt pretty bad, but after she had told me that he actually was already sick this time "but on antibiotics, so we figured he wasn't contagious" I was pissed! Turns out he had a VIRUS, not something antibiotics would help. She seems to be doing ok so far, but we probably still have a few days to get through until we are safe.