Oh, Hi Jo---Where have you been? The focus has been changed for quite some time...come on, be observant!!! (Josey is probably the only one who will get that joke, sorry but I couldn't resist)
I tried watching the Project Runway skit, my work computer is not updated enough for me to watch it---LAME. What do I expect, I do work in Human Services!!!
Ok-I have a serious situation and need mommy advice. So, Eric and I are going away for the weekend this weekend, without the baby. We have been trying desperately to keep her healthy given all of the sicknesses going around. So she goes to Eric's parents' house this past Sunday, and her cousin Jack (4 days older than her) is there. She is exposed, yet again to his sickness. The kid ALWAYS has something. Now, Amanda has had her fair share of stomach flu, colds, etc as you would expect from a day care baby, but Jack is always sick. I told Eric that from now on, she is not to go to his parents' house if Jack is there, or has been there within the last 24 hours. I am tired of Amanda being exposed to things and being sick because of him!!!! Now, if she gets what he had, we probably will have to cancel our weekend. Eric says I am being unreasonable, and that he is her cousin and probably does not have anything she is not going to be exposed to anyway. But, I don't think that is true, I am not sure what they are doing at the day care he goes to, but the kids at Amanda's day care seem really healthy compared to what he comes down with. Last year he gave both of Eric's parents a virus that put his mother in the hospital with an infection after he ear drum broke and took Eric's dad out of work for a few weeks!!!
What do you guys think????
<< Home