Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick Sucks

Molly,

I am observant - just busy OK?!

I think you should keep Amanda away from anything you can. I may be true that she is exposed at daycare, but are Eric's mom and Corey vigilant about germs and cleaning like daycares usually are? Plus, it is only a few months during the winter and quite possibly next winter you won't worry as much. I know the first few winters were the scariest with Emily. Now I don't worry as much (yeah, she has been sick all winter - hmmm...) Really, though, once they're older there is less guess work and less slobbering on everything too.

Eric can bite me as usual, but maybe some of these arguements will make sense to the "lawyer". Plus, when you are planning an event, you have to be double careful so it doesn't get ruined!

We just booked tickets to hawaii for our 10 year anniversary. We are taking the nipper, but I am psyched!! ALOHA! You can be sure I am going to do everything I can to keep her healthy as that date approaches!

Josey