Les, I am glad to hear that the party went well. No spazzy tantrums, bonus! Mine actually had quite a doozy the other day when I refused to let her pour water all over herself and the kitchen. I had to put her in her room and close the door and leave. I could hear her running around the room (you know kinda the louder alternating with softer like a race car going around a track) as she screamed and pulled things off her shelves. She was naked by the way because she would not let me get her dressed. So I left her in there only for about 1-2 minutes and then went in. She did calm down after that, but man, that was something else!!!! I am glad to hear that nothing like that transpired at the birthday party. It makes for much happier birthday memories that way! Hang in there, and just keep the cupcakes coming mom!!!!
<< Home