Mommy Advice
To all the Mom's out there.....I am having a heck of a time getting my little 5 month old to be comfortable with anyone other than me. He is stuck on me like glue. I am breastfeeding him, but trying a bottle of formula or pumped milk daily and he will (maybe) take it from me but will NOT take it from anyone else...he cries, stiff as a board, open mouth the whole time. He barely let's anyone hold him, if he does, it's like for 5 minutes and if I walk out of the room he will cry or if I go to the gym (two nights a week for an hour and a half) he cries for his Daddy the whole time. Mark tries everything to get him to calm down but no luck. It is starting to drive me nuts, like I am going to go nuts if this kid doesn't give me a break so I am reaching out for advice from you guys. Anything will help, and I will try anything you throw my way.
Thanks in advance,
Jenn
<< Home