Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The blog is ALIVE!

So here I am at 2am with my monthly insomnia...LAME. It seems like every month, right before I start my period, I have one night of insomnia. Or maybe it's due to my life undergoing some super duper changes...

Eric got a job offer with a small IT consulting company and starts work in Gilroy in 2 weeks. This means that Wylie started preschool yesterday! Eric went with him and they hung out for a few hours, trying to get him use to it and it went pretty well. The place is super cool and Wylie got to paint, play cars with some other boys and explore. We worry about the eating schedule (Wylie is use to grazing all day and at school, they eat every 3 hours), what they eat (he's totally picky and we're afraid he just won't eat at all) and nap time (a bunch of kids on cots is a streach for him). Any advice from those of you who have gone through this?

Work is CRAZY busy but I like it and kind of feel like this is the perfect job for me. I get the chance to be privy to some pretty important information, I get to listen to people's problems and then try to fix them, and I get to meet new people, via interviews, all the time. Sounds like a good fit for me, right? :) I do get stressed about the confidential nature of the job, but I try to tell myself that I have best intentions and am trying to make a difference in a positive way...whatever!

Mol: Since Amanda is such a neek lover, I think you and Eric should consider buying Amanda a boaconstrictor. I was the coolest kid on the block when my dad got one...until it bit Meredith and started eating all of my "pet" mice...ok, maybe not :) Good luck w/ swim and gymnastics classes...they can be fun and if the mood is wrong DISASTEROUS!

Holly: Cabo? With your highschool buds? Wow, that sounds like major fun. My advise to you is to start drinking on the plane and stay shit-faced the entire trip. I hear CaboWabo is an amazing cocktail and one-night-stands are always fun (I think it's mandatory to have at least one while your there). I know you like "the drink" and "the sex" so I'm sure this is your plan anyway.

It's Eric's Bday this weekend, so he's off to the city to "party" with his nerdy friends (they're getting a hotel and everything...sounds a little romantic...should I be worried?) Wy's super into cake and everything associated with it (eating it, blowing out candles, eating it...) so we're going to make Dado a surprise cake, which should be interesting. Jen and the boys are hanging with us on Saturday and then on Sunday, Mer's hanging with Wy and Eric and I get a dinner out (so desperately needed!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mer!).

Ok, I've written a frigging novel, so LATER SKATERS!