Hi everyone :)
Sorry, it's been awhile...I've been on reading the blog but too tired to write...work has been CRAZY lately but now I have a week off...horray! How's Jeremy Hol? Is he in school? He might get some girl action...girls love a guy who is unthreatening/injured ;) Just what you need, another son with girls all over him!
Wy did really well at school this last week. This was his first full week there and he's crying less and less when I leave. We have SOOO much art work from him now, I love it!
Eric's job is pretty good...his first week on and the boss is gone, so it was really slow for him and super boring, but oh well!
Should we start thinking of a girls trip in Jan or Feb? What does everyone think? Location? Event? Let's start thinking about it :)
Mol, Jen & Mer - you still out there ?
Jo- any funny school stories you'd like to share????
<< Home