If you're eating right now...do not read!
Ok, here's the situation...
So, I made a caeser salad for dinner the other night. We sat down to eat and as I'm finishing, I notice my fake nail thumb (aka. toe thumb) had fallen off. So, as I'm bussing my plate, I say out loud to Eric (who's still eating), "I wonder where my nail went". My back is turned, and I hear nothing so I turn around and Eric's holding it in his hand with a disgusted look on his face. It was in his salad and he'd bit into it!!! GROSS! Anyway, he was done with that salad pretty quick, but was cool about it... I, on the other hand was totally freaking out at how gross that was. I swear, that would only happen to me!
Anyone else have a story to share?
If you have some time, go to http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ and click on "full list of what white people like"...soooo funny and true!
<< Home