Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Monday...


Well, seems like things are pretty status quo. Josey is making no sense to anyone (welcome to my world for the last 34 years), Leslie is in a world all her own, and Holly is holding it together with the help of the Jedi(did I spell that right?) force! Cool!! By the way Holly we have a few of the bobble head happy meal toys at home, Amanda calls them the "dumb toys."

I guess she is not familiar with the force, actually I would say she is more familiar with the dark side! You can see what I mean by the picture I have attached. Josey actually took it, no I don't sit there and take pictures while my child is crying. But I look at it every Monday when I feel how she looks!!!!!