Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thanks Sis!

Hey Molly- butthead! You could have defended me with my story about "Jesus" at school - you know what I am talking about (KYB762 Clear!)

Ok- I have (had) this kid in my class named Jesus (hispanic) and before school started I saw his list of crimes and was a little nervous about having him sitting in my 1st period. Luckily after just 3 days of school he was expelled. So, that is the kind of year I am having so far, lucky, I guess.

We got a happy meal toy too - it was some freaky bad guy looking thing with a big head in a ship. Needless to say, Emily never even saw it. She has nightmares about anything. So, if we get any good ones, we will send them to you Holly - may the force be with you!!

Monday, Monday......