Back from the Dead!!!
Sorry I've been absent for so long ... I wish I could say it was due to an active and fulfilling single life, but sadly I must confess it's due to insane hours at work and the flu.
I don't have any fun stories to share about happy meals, swim lessons or obscene b-day pics (thanks for all of these ... especially the amanda crying picture, which was fantastic). As proof that I have no life I can only offer my thoughts on the new fall tv season. So far my favorites are Heros (better than last season but not as good as the first) and Fringe (a lighter version of x-files). I also have to admit that I checked out the pilot for Knight Rider and think it may have actually been better if they brought back Hasselhoff!
Anybody else find a good show I should tivo?
<< Home