Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guess, what? I get to go to counselling with my "dad"! Apparently, us leaving early at Ishaan's bday party was the last straw. WWIII recap: there was a HUGE fight between me and my "dad"...which led to me hanging up on him...which led to Eric "speaking" with him for an hour...which led to them deciding we all needed a "break" from each other...which led to my "dad" emailing me a request to go to councelling with him. Oh my. This can't be good, right? This counselor is in for a world of hurt people!

Hol: The Captin is a total legit costume...go Madison!
Heath: Slutty Project Mgr...I like it! Give the boys at the bank something to talk about!
Mol: Is Amanda still 'coming down' from her birthday paloozas?
Jo: Only 2 more days till I get to see Matt in costume...you'd better post ASAP! Also, stomp rockets sound SCARY!!! :)