Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Friday, October 10, 2008

I am lame

I have nothing to say about TV shows, I am so lame I don't even watch TV for the most part. I do like the Big Bang Theory, the sitcom about nerds, I can relate.

Those pictures of Wylie are too funny. I have memories of Patrick's silly, little big boy underwear, this brings those back - scary. Of course Emily's first pair of big girls were actually boys as well. She insisted on Lightning McQueen underwear, which they do not make for girls, so.... I am sure she will haul me into counseling someday.

Cute pic of Amanda - like the belly, atleast it looks good on them right? How is her health and b-day party planning going? Mom said their was drama with the arrangements.

Have a good weekend everyone! Yeah!! Heather's back!!! Missed you girl!