YEA!!!! Heather is back!!!
Hi Heather,
I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we have missed you!!!! Insane work and the flu, that sounds like fun!!!! I had the stomach flu...not good. I am sorry to say, that my mood has been lifted now that there is better TV again. So sad! I have not really watched heroes, but have been enjoying Fringe. Although, I really do not like the lead chick, she bugs me. And after this week's episode I am finding it a little hard to believe that the crazy scientist knows something about every weird ass case they investigate. I don't know, I will probably keep watching though. My favorite so far in terms of new premieres was Lipstick Jungle! I love chick lit, films and movies!!! Anyway, got to go before my boss comes in and yells at me...again! Welcome back!!!
<< Home