Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh, I didn't even realize the confusion about Eric vs Eric, I thought you were saying she needed to retaliate because of the comments about her going to counseling with her dad. Anyway, that would have been really funny for me to post that picture and say it was of HER husband!!! I should have thought of that. It actually would have been even funnier to say it was Matt!!!!!!! Naked angel vs bird....somewhat different!!! Anyway, I am going to try to get to the pictures. Hopefully tomorrow. My past week has been filled with a barfing Manda, a 5-day visit with my father (a whole story in itself), an angry boss and a possible mild version of Manda's barfing for myself (all I have eaten today is diet Pepsi and Saltines, all I ate yesterday was rice). So, I am actually taking a day off tomorrow, and one of my goals is to post Halloween pics. So stay tuned...............