Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas fun with a toddler

So, I'm guessing we aren't going to see any Santa pictures this year then? I suggest you get him some counseling, maybe he can just tag along with you and your dad? :)

I am surprised that he clamed up for the fire engines, I know Emily loved that at his age, but Wylie has always been shy in the face of change. I guess the best thing you can do is keep trying and try not to get on yourself wondering what you are doing wrong. It is probably a phase or maybe a personality thing. Next year you will be having to hold him back from all the new things he want to try right?

hang in there and stay away from christmas lights and malls!!

Also, watch the dance video, I swear, it will cheer anyone up!!

Call me for break, I would be up for a meet in the city.