One week until...
2 weeks off! I have to get through this last week of work (it's gonna be hellish) and then I get a break...I can't wait. Although, after this weekend with Wylie, I'm not sure I can handle being a full time mom again :) He has serious issues with things that are new. Movies, shoes, places...anything that he is not familiar with, he does not want. Example: went to the fire house yesterday (what 2 1/2 year old doesn't like firetrucks?)...all morning he was excited to see Papa and the firetrucks...then we got there and he was totally grumpy. Took him about 20 minutes to adjust and even still, he didn't want to get close to the real firetrucks. Then, yesterday he wanted to go for a walk. It was raining out, so I brought out his new boots. He totally freaked.."no boots, yucky boots!" So we had 1/2 hour of Eric and I trying to coax him into trying the boots on...did NOT work. What the crap?
Advice?
<< Home