Fun Fantastic Fabulous Weekend!
Hiya Girlies :)
I know not everyone can make it to this years girly weekend, but for those who can, here's some info...
When: 3/28 - 3/30
Where: San Francisco
Courtyard Marriott - 299 Second Street San Francisco CA 94105 415.947.0700
We have two rooms reserved for two nights. I believe this is the list of people going...
Me (duh!) I'll be driving up Friday and can pick anyone up on the way (heather, Mer, Jen, holly?)
Holly - not sure if driving or flying in
Heather - not sure if driving or flying in
Mer - I can pick you up at your work?
Jen - Not sure if coming Fri or Sat
Josey - Driving down from north of SF
The English Beat "concert" is at 19 Broadway
19 Broadway Niteclub
17 Broadway Blvd. Fairfax, California 94930
Weekly Show Schedule Hotline: (415) 459-1091
We should all buy our tickets NOW to ensure they don't sell out. Go to www.19broadway.com and tickets are $25 (totally worth it...guaranteed!) English Beat is scheduled to go on at 9:30pm (hmmm...well past my bedtime!) but didn't go on until around 10:30 - 11:00pm last year. So, I think we'll have plenty time to all meet at the hotel after work/travel, get some dinner and then go.
Parking: Whoever gets to the hotel first can scout out cheaper parking...Jo- you and I are experts now I think!
We'll get to sleep in Saturday and then the day is ours to do what we like! Should I look into resteraunts and make a reservation just in case we don't find something Saturday that we like? Any recommendations?
On Sunday, I can drive anyone who needs a lift anywhere...I think that's it!!
See everyone soon...can't wait!
<< Home