Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Monday, March 16, 2009

I love Drag Queens!

I think anything we do will be fun because it us girls together! The rest is just entertainment. I like the idea of being able to walk - that's a huge plus for any city (cabs, parking suck) and the $5 cover isn't bad either. The drag show probably wont be as good as the Cirque people but, again, it us together laughing at anything in front of us.

I have not bought my ticket for the Friday night concert yet but plan on doing that today. I figured I'd be the last to purchase, since I am a slacker, but if no one else has then what does that mean? I will read the blog again before purchase even though I am still down to go to the concert. Bye!