Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Monday, June 8, 2009

HAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG LES---I was laughing so hard at the pics of Wy being drug around by the truck. That is so funny, good writing too...have you considered stand up comedy as an alternate career??? Anyway, loved it!!!! Everyone at work kept walking past my office and looking at me like they should be calling the funny farm. And that is really funny that Wy doesn't like pants. Amanda FREAKS out if you do not put ALL of her clothes on. Like to the point that I threaten to not put her pants or shirt on to make her do stuff...twisted I know, but it works. Just yesterday she started freaking out and totally crying because I started combing her hair before I put her pants on, whoa, not OK!!! Can you say structure freak???? Anyway, hope we can connect next week, can't wait to see the cute little Les jr.