Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Back????

Ok, so my computer at work has been screwed up and has not been letting me post to this blog for some reason. Dumb IT guy, every time he works on my computer it is worse than it was before. Anyway, I think I am back. I have missed a lot, but you guys haven't. Amanda is cute, but sick (strep and scarlet fever, come on, it this 1910???) and life is busy!!!!
We are coming to CA, it will be Manda's first plane trip, goody goody. We are going to visit my grandparents (Amanda's first visit to the great grandparents) in San Luis Obispo. It should be fun. She has never seen the ocean, imagine that. Anyway, that is in a few weeks, so we are gearing up for that. We also had a recent trip to the zoo that was very fun and a recent trip to a little kids' amusement park that was really fun too. We are hitting summer full force!