Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Anyone want to go to a wedding?

Hello Girls' Weekend Club Members:

I'd like to know if anyone is interested in coming to Moss Landing (22miles south of Santa Cruz) on Sat. Sept. 26th for a wedding reception? Cause I happen to know of one going on! Good food, excellent wine and beer (thanks Parents) fun-fun Reggae band and Leslie dressed as a Greek Goddess. Please email me your full name and mailing address. I am thinking invites for just "the Girls" sans families - but if that's rude and you want to make a family vacation out of it... there can be seats for everyone. I look forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing you all in Sept.

So again - I'd love to invite you to my wedding so send me your information so I may send you an invitation. If you can or can not make it there will be a response card inside for you to return.

ps. I have a website w/ further info but it's not quite ready yet - ie: accommodations, directions, etc. merdunton@yahoo.com 831-588-8502 yeah!