Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 huh????

Wow, the holidays passed quickly! They were pretty fun, Amanda was very cute for Christmas, announcing to everyone we saw in December (those we knew and didn't) that Santa would be very happy if she pooped in the potty-she finally did a few days before Christmas! We had fun with the fam, as you can see from Jo's posting, except for Amanda refusing to sleep while we were at mom's house. I really hate sharing a room with that kid!!! And yes I went to bed at 8:45 pm on New Year's Eve (mostly due to Amanda keeping me up all night while we stayed at mom's house), but that was ok because we celebrated Newmas (a combination of Christmas and New Year's) at noon on 12/31/09 for the kids' sake (and mine too, since I have not made it to midnight since Amanda's birth) complete with noise makers, party poppers and Newmas sacks (instead of stockings). I can't believe that it is 2010 and that we were fretting Y2K 10 years ago!!!!!!! A lot has changed since then!! But many things have not changed, I am bored at work and am finding anything to do but write reports!! Happy 2010!!!!