hands full
Holly - Sounds like you have your hands full with Brandon. I think you are right to be harsh with him and the chick who text him. Girls (younger the better) need to hear that. It may not make a lick of difference, but I would have done the same thing. You should do it again if you have to.
Les- I know about the sick kid thing. Emily was sick for a long time with that rash, then tummy, then the cough thing for a good week too. Matt and I did not go to work on Wednesdays for over a month! It always seemed to hit the fan on a wednesday! I didn't know Eric was looking to join the "service." What is the deal?
As far as teenagers today - yeah they suck. We are all in big trouble when they get there. I see it everyday and I don't know what the solution is besides major involvement in one of the following:
religion (everyday before school)
music (as in playing the flute)
horse stuff (like brushing and riding them all day)
some sports (badmiton for example, not basketball)
Like I said, we are all in trouble!
I would like to say art, but I doubt it!
<< Home