Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Man o man...

I so don't envy you Hol! Not sure if I'd have the cajones or teen spirit to text a teen that she's a whore, but I get ya. I really worry about teen girls these days. I know that I perpetuate the stereotypes by watching Real World, Teen mom, etc. but young girls these days don't know any better, I guess. What are these young girls parents doing? Are these girls sweet at home and then out giving blow jobs during school? Scary stuff!

Jo - anything to chime in on? You definitely get to see the scary stuff, working in a high school.

I'm soooo stoked it's a 3 day weekend and I'm determined not to go into work, no matter how badly I need to! I hope everyone has a good one!

Happy Obama day!