Dinner Anyone?
Molly - so glad you're coming ... it's been too long
Josie - I'm not quite sure how to respond to your parade fetish ... I'm all for family traditions but butter and eggs is an interesting one. You will definitely have to bring pictures ... particularly of the butter part.
Hol - I just bought by English Beat ticket!
Les - thanks for the offer to make the spa reservations. I would really like the "spa-style facial" ... sounds alot like the Maui facial so I have high expectations.
I'm cool with having later appts so Josie and Molly can join us if everyone else is. Since we wanted to hang out at the spa a while anyway maybe us early birds go for 2pm appts and Molly and Josie can do 3pm. I think the only other thing we really had planned for Saturday night is dinner and hanging out so we should be ok to be at the spa a bit later.
Speaking of dinner ... Anyone have anything in particular they would or would not like to eat? If we want something good (which I would prefer over eating at a chain restaurant) we'll probably have to make a reservation, which I'm happy to do. My sis does quite a bit of interesting dining in SF so I can get recommendations from her and weed out the really pricing options to get something in the moderate range. What do you all think?
BTW (in case I haven't said it recently) ... I am dying for this girls weekend! It's way to quiet at my house these days, which I realize is a ridiculous thing to complain about to a bunch of moms, but there is too much of a "good" thing.
<< Home