Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ladies...

Jo - thanks for the compassion...moving totally sucked but we're almost done...yay! The new place is RAD and it feels really good to be settling in. See you and Mol on Saturday!!!!

Heather/Holly - Mer and I might be able to pick you girlies up at the airport! If we kick ass, we could be up there around 12:30-1pm. That would give you girls time to find each other and then call us to let us know where to pick you up! Sound good? Were you looking forward to bumping into the scaries on BART?

I'm SOOOO looking forward to hanging with you girls, I can't even tell you! I'm going to email Kara to see if she's still going to meet up with us...Hol, you got her a tix, right? (thanks for that!). Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Getting all my whacky friends together
2. Laughing till I pee my pants
3. Getting a massage (my whole body is sore from the move)
4. Seeing Dave...which also means we get to "dance" (I'm not sure if I have rhythm at 36...we'll find out!)
5. Lot's more...can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!