Thanks for the pic Hol!
Good times were had (hopefully by all!). I just got off of u-tube...I just HAD to show a group of 4 staff who the English Beat were (silly young folk). Dave was SOOOOO young in his old videos :) I loved seeing all of you and haven't laughed so hard in a long time. You are all so special to me (in all of your weird and whacky ways!).
Hol- thanks for flying all the way out, making me work out (by carrying your wallet "purse"...my right arm is considerably more ripped), and always being up for anything! I hope you got the relaxation you were looking for! Plus, you were a pretty good bunk-mate (I forgot to mention the knee-to-the-back I received on night two!).
Heath - thanks for all the fun bday cupcake fun-ness, the cup cakes were divine! (Wylie's fav was the coffee one...yikes!), helping us navigate through the wild SF streets (back seat driver!) and bringing all your "questionable" snacks! Did you tell Lynn that we almost saw a 7 from you (in the category of fall)?
Josey and Molly - I'm so glad it all worked out and we were able to have a fun and yummy dinner and movie! Mol, I hope your flight back was uneventful! I want to see pics of the parade, when you get a chance :)
Kara - I LOVED hearing about all your HR nightmares (makes my job seem like cake), giggling about everything and just hanging out with you! I really hope you get what you are looking for (in the job area). Please post (if you can!) about the interview process and how you think it went! I loved getting a chance to talk on Sunday.
Mer - Your humor and affect are hilarious! It was so nice driving up and back with you and I feel I know what you do now at work now! Thanks for the stress ball and CD...do I seem that stressed out??? Yeah, I know I do! Good luck with watching the Beasly boyz!
<< Home