Awesome pic Jo and Mo! Glad you girls had fun :)
On a more seriouse note, this has been my Monday thus far...
4:45am : Woke to the screeching/howling of Cleo chasing "something" under our bed. Now, the last two nights, she's been after a mouse that we'd finally caught yesterday, so we thought it was that...again. When we finally got a good look under the bed (at the howling/hissing thing), it was a cat. It took us 1 hour to get the ferral cat out of our mattress springs and out of the house. I'm very thankful that neither Eric, Wylie (woken up) nor I needed rabbies shots!
5:45am : I'd been woken by the cat fight, might as well go to work
8:00am: Candidate I thought I'd hired (4 weeks of interviewing and background checking) never showed up to work on her first day and is unreachable by phone...sucks!
10:00am: Had held my pee for 2 hours (in interviews), went to the bathroom and...I'm only divulging this to you, my best friends, managed to pee so hard that when I looked down, the pee reflected off the toilet and into my eyes and face.
Need I go on? What a frigging day!
<< Home