Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hooray Kara! It is a perfect fit for you and I think you're going to build quite a nice life for you up there :) If you need any help over the next few weeks/months, just call and Mer and I will be up in a flash!

Hol- What good/bad stuff have you heard about the IUD (I call it "my internal tracking device"...you know it sends a signal from my loins to the government!)? The thing I've noticed since I got it is that I'm HUNGRY all the frigging time. Like, serious hunger...went online and read a ton of blogs about how people have gained 10-20 lbs on this thing...I'm a little scared (I need to lose 20 lbs, not gain!!!). Also, some hot flashes going on...what the hell?

I hope all my ladies are doing well and getting ready for summer...whooohoo! No bikini action for me...rather, no bathing suit action for me, stupid tracking device (yes, that's right, I'm blaming the IUD on my unfortunate hip/thigh/stomach/arm/chin jiggles/bulges!)