Im official

Hi Ladies!
Eric and Leslie set me up so I am NOW official! Hope everyone enjoyed a great Mothers Day. I spent mine with my Mom which was nice but sad too because we are having a bunch of family drama with my sister and then my Grandma is in the hospital. Looks like my Grandma will be going into a short term care facility for a while as an infection she has has colonized and is resistent to antibiotics (YUCK!). For those that don't know, I am extremely close to my Grandma but she is 93 so I'm realistic about what this means. She has been in the hospital since last week when she fainted and fell. We transfer her today to the new place.
On to brighter news, I think I may want the job at Lucas. I went into it as you guys know VERY hesitant and tried hard to be objective about the opportunity and the role...not letting my past experience of Red 5 get in the way. Well as I went through the process found I really really want it! The people are AMAZING - literally found everyone I met to br bright, down to earth and just good good vibes off them. So I am suppossed to go back for a courtesy meeting with the Producers of the shows I would be supporting and I know they are in the process of checking my refernces so I think we might be moving foward!
The more and more I process through it all I think it would be a great thing as it brings me back to the bay area and I get to be close to SF without having to live in the city! I do liek em some country!
I sent some of you the picture of the Yoda Fountaing but will post it here too. It was trippy last night on the Amazing Race finale they had to go find that Yoda Statue when they were in SF. It was surreal to be like I have that same pic on my phone! :)
I should know more the next few days. I will be heading to SD this weekend for a good friend's birthday so will probably go visit the Ranch again next week I am assuming. I will keep you all posted.
Leslie - I will give you a call later today when I am back from helping my Grandma into her new "home" for the next few weeks.
Hope you guys are all doing well - it was so nice to see all of you. It had definitly been too long. I am in love with the idea of Tahoe next year. I was thinking maybe we should call ourselves the "Vickies". I was trying to play off the Veronica Kitty Star name since people come and go but the blog lives on...I don't know why but that name seems like a version of VKS. Just a thought!
Much love everyone!
Kara
<< Home